You deserve to know what drives us through every car service – why we do what we do and how we serve our customers.
Here is what we believe…
- Our auto repair service and value exceeds the dealer
- Your time is important and we respect your schedule
- In listening to your concerns and perspectives
- In being friendly
- We have you (and your car’s) best interest at heart
- You want complete explanations in layman’s terms before each car service
- In safety first for you and your passengers
- You deserve to know if a repair could wait or should be done immediately
- In never overselling you on unnecessary car repairs
- In keeping a clean, safe shop with state-of-the-art technology
- You deserve our respect, responsiveness and attention
- Our customer waiting area is among the best in Colorado
- In extending a 3-year guarantee on parts and labor for every tune-up and repair
- In a business relationship that will last a lifetime!
Our customers also receive:
- Complimentary 40 point vehicle inspection
- A convenient location seconds away from N. Academy and Vickers
- 3-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty on parts AND labor
- Free Wi-Fi in our clean and comfortable waiting room
What sets us apart?
We will listen to your questions and concerns, answer all of your questions and MAKE SURE you are comfortable with our work! It sounds simple and it is. But, it’s amazing how many other auto repair shops get this wrong!
“My name is Tim and I’m the owner of Your Import Car Doctor. To prove that my auto repair shop will deliver nothing short of top-notch auto repair service, I want you to have my personal cell phone number (719-291-1579). If my auto shop ever fails to deliver Peace of Mind Service, I insist you call me and let me know how we can better serve you.” –Tim Wilson
Your Import Car Doctor Team
We’re proud of our team! They are skilled and experienced auto mechanics and service professionals, committed to delivering only the best customer service and reliable repairs. We specialize in import car repairs for Volvo, Audi, Subaru, Lexus, Honda, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Audi, and VW, as well as U.S. cars, trucks, and SUVs.
We have recently welcomed Paul as General Manager of Your Import Car Doctor. Paul has over 25 years of experience in the automotive repair industry. He came to us from Denver, Colorado and now lives in Colorado Springs.
We are a family-owned small business. In 1999, my wife Pat and I purchased Your Import Car Doctor with a desire to provide the best possible car repair service in Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak Region of southern Colorado. We’re glad we can support our local community as well as customers who drive up to see us from northern New Mexico! We’d like the opportunity to provide “Peace of Mind Service” the next time you need auto, truck or SUV maintenance and repair.